Our policy on collecting information and sharing of customer information, and explaining the process.
A. Personal Information and Sensitive Information
• Borrower’s personal information such as but not limited to full name, residential address, place of birth, date of birth, civil status;
• Proof of identity such as Social Security System Number, Tax Identification Number, Passport and other government-issued identification cards;
• Employment details such as employer’s name, employer’s address, and employer’s contact number;
• Financial information such as monthly income, bank account details, e-wallet account;
• Personal mobile number/s and/or home telephone number of the borrower. By giving us your home and/or mobile phone number, you agree that Madaliloan can contact you by text messaging, artificial or prerecorded voice messages, and automatic dialing technology, for collection of loan and other lawful conduct of the business purposes not prohibited by applicable law. Message and data rates may apply; and IMEI, GPS, ISP, IP, mobile id, customer's mobile number and others.
• Permisslon to SMS：only for personal transactionsmay，be collected for anti-fraud purposes.
B. Other Borrower’s Personal Information:
We may collect other Personal Information only after obtaining your consent. For example, the phone numbers you add to your contacts application may be collected for risk control purposes; and your location information (IP address, longitude and latitude information) may be collected for anti-fraud management system.
"Anti-fraud" is a technology to identify all kinds of fraud. It mainly collects customer information (for example, from IP, ID card, mobile phone number, email and other dimensions) and uses algorithms to detect anomalies. Once anomalies are detected, actions are taken to block transactions which then added to Madaliloan blacklist database. Blacklist database is established and solidified into rules and models, which will be used in the company's internal system to prevent damages that may result to company losses.
C. Personal References.
Borrower is required to name 5 to 10 personal references and provide their respective contact numbers for future use of Madaliloan in case of failure to pay on the due date and/or failure to respond or continuous refusal to coordinate with our collection team to settle Borrower’s overdue loan.
Madaliloan, in order to safeguard the privacy rights of the Borrower, shall:
• Only reach out through text messaging FB or call to his/her personal references to seek assistance in finding and/or reminding the Borrower who defaulted from his/her loan payment on the due date; and 2. Not disclose the details of the loan but only the fact that the Borrower has an overdue loan with Madaliloan;
By listing the 5 to 10 personal references, the Borrower is duly notified of the purpose of the collection of such information.
Borrower represents and warrants that all personal references who may be family, friends or employees whose personal information that Borrower has provided to Madaliloan have agreed to the use, processing, storage and/or disclosure of their data in accordance with this policy and all applicable laws.
For any changes in any of the personal references you listed to our Madaliloan app, you may email us at Madaliloan2020@gmail.com.
1. To conduct the Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure in compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001;
2. To verify the identity of the Borrower before processing the loan application;
3. To obtain the contact details of the Borrower for easy notifications with regard to loan related matters, announcements or changes in the Madaliloan app;
4. To remind of the upcoming repayment date;
5. Store and contact the Borrower’s personal references to verify accuracy of information and coordinate as to the identity and personal circumstances of the client collection purposes. Madaliloan will only contact to Borrower’s 5 to 10 personal references two (2) calendar days after the due date if the Borrower failed to pay on time and failed or refused to coordinate with Madaliloan about the settlement of the overdue loan;
6. For recurring loan applications from the Borrower who is in good standing;
7. For continuous assessment of the account of the Borrower to prevent fraudulent transactions while the loan exists;
8. In cases where there is/are suspected fraud or identity theft by the borrower;
9. Offer surveys, promotions, and marketing communications
10. Improve our mobile application content and layout; and
11. Improve our Services.
The collected information from the borrowers are being stored, handled and protected by Madaliloan in the following manner:
1. Madaliloan is committed to protecting your information with the latest technology. We ensure our borrowers that all information and payment transactions are protected from any kind of fraud. All information and payment transaction are encrypted using 128-bit secure socket layer (SSL) technology;
2. Madaliloan sends activation code to enable the borrower to use the app;
3. Madaliloan protects the Borrower by allowing him/her to set a dynamic password which he/she only knows. Borrower has the responsibility to protect his/her account's access code, including user ID and password, so that others may not access the account;
4. Madaliloan uses firewalls and data encryption before, during and after submission of the loan application; and Only authorized persons are allowed to access the personal information of the borrowers.
Disclaimer: While we have done our best to protect your personal information using our latest technology, it remains the responsibility of the Borrower to protect all his/her personal information during the transmission over his/her own device and network. Any compromised account such as but not limited to hacked account, stolen account, etc. shall be for the sole account and liability of the Borrower.
1. Employees of Madaliloan/ Quark Financing Corp., and its subsidiaries and affiliates,
to assist in providing the Services, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to provide proper data analytics on the use of the Madaliloan app, including marketing communications.
2. Any person from this group who are accessing the collected information may only do so if he/she passed the identity verification set by the system.
We may share your Personal Information with third-parties, which includes, but is not limited to the following entities:
1. Courts of Law, government officials, law enforcement, or other regulators in relation to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement under Philippine law or regulation, when we need to do so to comply with such law or regulation, or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspected illegal activity or investigate violations of our terms and conditions;
2. Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
3. Customer support for customer service purposes;
4. Banking or financial partners, as permitted by law or as required by the contractual business relationship;
5. Legal department, to ensure compliance with government rules and regulations and to protect us against harm to the rights, property, or safety, the other users of the Madaliloan app or the public, as required or permitted by law; and
6. Service Providers, to enable service providers under contract with us to support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, customer service and technology services.
“The Applicant agrees that Madaliloan, directly or through its Partners, may collect, retrieve, process, use and store his/her personal data such as name, age, photographs, fingerprints, other biometric data (e.g., facial recognition and voice recognition), mobile number/s, mobile phone usage data, employment details, income, financial data, financial profile, credit standing, loan payment history, and other information required in the application form for the purpose of reviewing and processing the Applicant’s loan application. The Applicant consents to the collection of his/her personal data from the Applicant her/himself, or from other personal information controllers such as, but not limited to, telecommunications companies, for credit scoring purposes. The Applicant’s personal data such as mobile number, email address, and address, will be shared to a credit scoring service provider for credit investigation, credit scoring, data analytics, and data profiling, which includes the regular updating of the Applicant’s credit score. The personal data secured may also be used for direct marketing of products and services of Partners
Throughout the processing of the Applicant’s personal data, his/her rights under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, such as the (1) right to be informed, (2) right to object, (3) right to access, (4) right to rectification, (5) right to erasure or blocking, and (6) right to damages, shall be upheld. Entities to whom we share your data will also respect the same rights.”
We retain your Personal Information no longer than when is necessary and relevant for our Services for the period of 1 (one) calendar year. We may also retain Personal Information to comply with the requirements of any laws and regulations, to prevent fraud, to resolve disputes and various troubleshoot problems, and to take other actions permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations. Under our data policies, we will dispose Personal Information in a secured manner and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, after such Personal Information is no longer necessary and ceases to be relevant for our Services, unless applicable laws and regulations require otherwise, or unless the requested by the user in writing.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform services-related actions or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used, or to assist us in the collection of delinquent accounts. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose, use, or store your Personal Information for any other purpose.
To be able to use our Services, you must be 18-60 years old.
Borrowers should read carefully and understand the contents provided herein:
1. Borrower can only use the Madaliloan App if he/she agreed with the terms provided in this policy;
2. Borrower agrees to give 5 to 10 personal references to Madaliloan, their full name and mobile number;
3. Borrower agrees that in case he/she failed to pay the loan amount due on its due date, Madaliloan has the right to contact through text messaging and/or call any, if not all, of the contact references. Madaliloan shall reach out to Borrower’s personal references 2 days after the due date;
As a borrower, I voluntarily agree and consent to the collection, use, processing,
access and disclosure of my personal information and data to Madaliloan/ Quark Financing Corp. and its counterparts, affiliates, subsidiaries and third-party partners which may include but not limited to its telecom partners , credit scoring providers, and other service providers for legitimate purposes such as data analytics, credit scoring and verification, business development, statistical analysis and demographics,
fraud detection and investigation, and to the furtherance of our services.
Further, I voluntarily agree and consent that the Madaliloan/ Quark Financing Corp. shall have unlimited access to my mobile device data such as but not limited to SIM, IMEI, IOS, devise settings, user account information, device specifications, location data, phone data and such other telecommunication usage data or “telco usage score” during and after the lifetime of the loan for purposes of credit scoring, marketing purposes, improvement of services, customer support and assistance, and other legitimate purposes.